Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today's Gratitude Elevator: Christina Norman

Christina Norman



Thank you Christina!

You are the first Gratitude Elevator for my blog...I hope you don't mind, Christina. Your smile and your friendly words of Gratitude raining down on those of us fortunate enough to be captured in the radius of your light, make a huge difference in our lives and in our days.

I don't think I speak just for myself here. I cannot imagine such a thing. In fact, I'm so sure that others will want to chime in, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet so that others have plenty of room to share their original ideas and thoughts about how your loving presence and your frequent reminders keep us all aware of the value and joyful gift of gratitude.

You know, Deepak Chopra says that when we spend time in Gratitude, ego must step aside. This is of extraordinary value to each and every one of us throughout our days...to so easily and lovingly step out of the compfy little nook in which most of us find ourselves most of the day...me-me-me. And yet, it is so freeing when we do, isn't it!

Learning to and participating in the act of Expresssing gratitude through our day is like cutting loose two separate bindings...the ones that bind us tightly to ourselves..and the ones that bind our eyes closed.

Today, I push the UP Elevator for Christina Norman, whose gentle posts and whose sweet and eloquent grace has inspired me to create this Gratitude Elevator in the first place.

Christina Norman, who on Facebook, is among the sweetest and gentlest voices around, Thank YOU.

Love and Laughter,
heidi

No comments: