Wednesday, September 15, 2010

feeling good-Michael Buble




Michael Buble...Nina Simone and Britain's band "Muse" all have put out professional studio versions of this song...


"Birds flyin' High...You know How I feel..
Sun in the sky...You know how I feel...
Breeze driftin' on by...You know how I feel..
It's a New dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life, for me...
and I"m feelin' good!


Fish in the sea, you know how I feel.
River running feel, you know how i feel..
blossom on the tree, you know how I feel
It's a new dawn! It's a new Day! it's a New Life, for me!
And I'm feeling good.


Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean.
Butterflies all having fun, you know what I mean,
Sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean.
And this old world, it's a new world, and a full world, for me!
For me!


Stars when they shine, you know how I feel.
Scent of the pine, you know how I feel!
Oh Freedom is mine! And I know how how I feel!
It's a new dawn! It's a new day! It's a new life!
It's a new dawn! It's a new Day! It's a new life, for me!
And I"m feelin' good! I'm feelin' good! I'm feelin' so good!
I feel so good...."


What do these words mean to YOU?
Is there a different meaning from singer to singer? 
Nina Simone to Michael Buble? 

Here is Michael Buble Singing it! 




No comments: