Sunday, March 14, 2010

Love, Laughter and Joy, Under the Laughing Tree!

 LOVE, Laughter and Joy; Under the Laughing Tree....

For years, we have gathered Under the Laughing Tree...here in New Orleans and all around the World and NOW, I'm adding LOVE....Love has always been there...this laughter and this sharing could not have existed for so long and so thoroughly without it...but I never added it to the name...to the mission...not overtly. It was Covert Love. Hahahaha....

And then, today, while Listening to the White Magic of Peter Coyote's reading of the Magificent book by Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements. Today I was continuing my listening...today I vowed to continue onward, learning and absorbing and making the agreements with myself every day! 

Now, there is love in the WORD!  

and now...my computer tells me to LOVE it and to turn it off quickly...and so, I shall! 

and I will promise to return and finish telling you the story of the SAGA THAT IS ABOUT TO UNFOLD! 

Love and Laughter,
Heidi


No comments: